Friday, August 1, 2008

Remembrance

It is very hard to believe that Dennis has been gone from this world, his family and his friends, for four months today. Not a day goes by where I don't think about him... His nephews talk about him and say "I bet Uncle Dennis is here with us right now..." You know, I believe they're right. He's looking down with a smile on his face and a prayer in his heart for each and every one of us. Hold his memory close in your heart and know that he is there...

Den,
I miss you bro'. I wanted very much for you to visit us at our new house - I firmly believe you had a hand in us selling to great buyers in the end, thank-you!! To have you sleep in our "Heroes" guestroom/playroom... Play video games with the boys... Teach them about the joys of music... God... and physics. Hang out with me...
I know I am not the only loved one with thoughts of you constantly flitting through my mind. You are greatly missed. I pray that you are happier than anyone could ever imagine where you are... Rock on, Bro.

Love you and miss you lots - Your Favorite Sister, Nik

No comments: