Friday, September 14, 2007

Round 2 in the books

As of yesterday, I am through two rounds of Xeloda. I wish I had something more to say about it. No noticeable change in the levels of my pain meds. Still around the same level of side effects -- meaning, virtually no side effects. I'd guess the nausea and fatigue I feel is more a consequence of the pain meds than of the chemo. One disturbing sign -- my vertical scar is getting a bit tight. I've been feeling this coming on over the last several days. There is a noticeable hard spot, right near where my belly-button used to be, which had not been there until recently. I don't want to get ahead of myself on what this might mean...certainly something to discuss with Dr. Grapski when I see him next week.

1 comment:

Meganafjs said...

The Basics Of Resume Writing Ohio is recognized for its health care, due to several flagship hospitals that operate in the northeast region of the state. The Cleveland Clinic, ranked among the three leading hospitals in the U.S., has its world headquarters and main campus in Cleveland. Its partner, the University Hospitals of Cleveland health system, includes the Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, ranked among the top ten children's hospitals in the country. Cincinnati Children's Hospital is the leading center for research into childhood diseases in the state. In these circumstances candidates need to be flexible and to do everything they can to demonstrate their abilities. Naturally, an employer wants to know why you are attracted to the position you are applying for and why you have chosen his or her company or business as your stomping grounds. Preparing for this interview question is rather easy because all you have to do is show your enthusiasm for the company. Pay attention to the services they offer or products sold. You familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of how their particular business operates and express your interest in the company's reputation.