Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fantasy football!

Half a point to Gigi for getting that Monkey Knife Fight is a Simpsons reference. Of course, how hard would that be to guess for anyone that knows me fairly well at all? I've got to admit, though, I was disappointed no one gave me a Tyson v. Secretariat ("They were so drunk" -- Moe) or anything. Perhaps stung by the lack of recognition, MKF could not pull out the nail biter versus the Maroon Tigers, falling 132 - 129. MKF continues to get balanced scoring, however, and remains a legitimate title contender.

In Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Football League action, Rodent Passion remains undefeated, carried by a super-powered wide receiver core. We put the smack down on KC Masterpiece, 104 - 72, despite another poor showing by Rex Grossman. I've got to admit, I haven't the patience of Lovie Smith for Rex's lackluster efforts. He's taking a seat this weekend.

No comments: