Saturday, September 8, 2007

Far From Home



Reminiscing again over my time in Munich...

Here's a picture of my band, Far From Home --
Southern Germany's best honky tonk! It was great fun, and the folks in and around the band were among my best friends in Germany. John (the drummer) and I have since moved to the US, but Michelle (vocals, acoustic guitar) and Robert (lead guitar, vocals) have been joined by Wolfgang (bass) and Fritz (drums) and have been doing really well. Mary Beth left the band late last year to pursue a solo career, has put together her own band, and will be touring Holland soon. Look her up if you're there! She's a heck of a song-writer -- you check out her stuff here.

1 comment:

librariane said...

That's so cool! I miss all our times of going out to hear music in B-town. I'd have to plan to go hear jazz or Celtic now, instead of deciding at the last minute, as it's a bit of a drive.